November 25 2016
Lehenga is the most well-known marriage dress in a Pakistani wedding since it makes the lady of the hour shimmer and ravishing, offering polish on her huge day. Lehenga is additionally worn for extraordinary events like gatherings, and there are lots of extensions to make Lehenga more appealing.
Lehenga comprises of a long skirt and a choli which is a tight-fitting pullover with short sleeves and can be weaved with zari, selective Kundan stones and so forth. In spite of the fact that lehenga choli has its appeal, unique individuals have different body structure, and it is ideal to pick the right sort of lehenga to best suit the person. Here are the tips.
- While picking the best lehenga choli online, the body shape, appearance and the stature must be mulled over. A man having a thin and high figure will be reasonable in any choli like revealing, single shoulder and off the shoulder or deep neck.
- If the lady has somewhat heavier bust size, the weaving must be less conspicuous.
- If the individual has a dark body sort, lehenga made of materials like crepe or georgette, would give them a similarly slimmer look.
- Dark complexioned ladies can go in for darker shades of lehenga.
- Moreover, the event for which the lehenga is worn is likewise essential. Apparently, if the woman of the hour is the individual wearing the lehenga, it must be vigorously weaved, made of an exceptionally creamy texture with embellishments. Be that as it may, for bridesmaid and various relatives, a minor variant of lehenga choli would suffice.
Lehenga is there to suit a broad range of individuals; it is left to the client to purchase the right sort. These ways will definitely help one to buy the best and to look gorgeous any day.